Monday, 1 June 2015

Happy 5th Birthday MUA | Limited Edition Palette

Mua Limited Edition Palette Review, Mua Palette Review, Mua Palette, Mua 5th Birthday Palette Review, Mua 5th Birthday Palette

Mua Limited Edition Palette Review, Mua Palette Review, Mua Palette, Mua 5th Birthday Palette Review, Mua 5th Birthday Palette

This beautiful eyeshadow palette is a Limited Edition Palette to celebrate MUA's 5th Birthday. I am personally a big fan of MUA products especially their palettes and single eyeshadows for such good prices the quality of the eyeshadows are amazing. This limited Edition palette has 12 different shades some super shimmery shades and some matte. As it's a special Birthday palette the number 5 is also embedded on some of the shades too which is a really cute touch. My personal favourites are the shimmery shades (I love glitter) they are beautiful and have a sort of metallic finish. The eyeshadows are well pigmented and blend really easily.

Mua Limited Edition Palette Review, Mua Palette Review, Mua Palette, Mua 5th Birthday Palette Review, Mua 5th Birthday Palette, Mua 5th Birthday Palette Swatches, Mua Palette Swatches, Mua Limited Edition Palette Swatches

Mua Limited Edition Palette Review, Mua Palette Review, Mua Palette, Mua 5th Birthday Palette Review, Mua 5th Birthday Palette, Mua 5th Birthday Palette Swatches, Mua Palette Swatches, Mua Limited Edition Palette Swatches

As its limited Edition you can either get it free (which is what I did) if you spend over £8 on MUA products on Superdrug or purchase it separately for £4, if you can get your hands on this palette I'd definitely reccomend it. I'm hoping MUA will soon bring out a palette full of shimmery shades, I'd definitely purchase that one. Another great palette from MUA!

Happy Birthday MUA! 

Sx

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I can't believe MUA have only been around for just 5 years! I'm such a fan of their great-value, eyeshadow palettes, so I'll have to check this one out. I especially love the look of 'Fiery' which will look gorgeous for Summer!

    Alice / Alice Grace Beauty

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it doesn't seem that long at all! Me too their palettes are such good quality! x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, it means a lot! :) x

© It's The Blue Bow. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig