Wednesday, 28 October 2015

Not Shabby Very Chic November Treatbox

Subscription Box, Monthly Subscription Box, Treatbox, Not Shabby Very Chic Treatbox, Treatbox Review, Treatbox Unboxing, Not Shabby Very Chic
Subscription Box, Monthly Subscription Box, Treatbox, Not Shabby Very Chic Treatbox, Treatbox Review, Treatbox Unboxing, Not Shabby Very Chic
Subscription Box, Monthly Subscription Box, Treatbox, Not Shabby Very Chic Treatbox, Treatbox Review, Treatbox Unboxing, Not Shabby Very Chic

Who remembers Lucky Dips? Where you used to spend around 50p and dip your hand in a basket and pick out a packet full of bits of pieces or the gift ones you can buy in stores for a £1, there was just something special and exciting of not knowing what was inside. The Treatboxes by Not Shabby Very Chic is a subscription service where you get a box of different goodies every month aimed to be delivered on the first week of the month that you have no idea what will be inside, it's a complete surprise, a lucky dip for adults, fun! What I like about this is you don't have to have a subscription if you don't want too you have the option to just purchase a single months box or even purchase one for a friend so if you're stuck on what to send someone for Christmas I think this would be such a cute special surprise for them, Not Very Shabby Chic even allows you to add some notes to your order and they may even add a gift tag for you from you, to whoever you're sending it too, what a cute idea!

I was lucky enough to be sent the November Treatbox* and I couldn't wait to see what was inside! What I like about the packaging is the box is slim enough to fit into most letter boxes so you don't have to wait in for a delivery we all know how annoying that gets! However I am one of the ones where it didn't fit through my mine haha!

Once I opened the cardboard box there was a lovely Quote Card (I loved this I might even frame it) a message card from Not Shabby Very Chic and the contents wrapped in black tissue paper with a pink ribbon.

Subscription Box, Monthly Subscription Box, Treatbox, Not Shabby Very Chic Treatbox, Treatbox Review, Treatbox Unboxing, Not Shabby Very Chic
Subscription Box, Monthly Subscription Box, Treatbox, Not Shabby Very Chic Treatbox, Treatbox Review, Treatbox Unboxing, Not Shabby Very Chic
Subscription Box, Monthly Subscription Box, Treatbox, Not Shabby Very Chic Treatbox, Treatbox Review, Treatbox Unboxing, Not Shabby Very Chic
Subscription Box, Monthly Subscription Box, Treatbox, Not Shabby Very Chic Treatbox, Treatbox Review, Treatbox Unboxing, Not Shabby Very Chic
Subscription Box, Monthly Subscription Box, Treatbox, Not Shabby Very Chic Treatbox, Treatbox Review, Treatbox Unboxing, Not Shabby Very Chic
Subscription Box, Monthly Subscription Box, Treatbox, Not Shabby Very Chic Treatbox, Treatbox Review, Treatbox Unboxing, Not Shabby Very Chic
Subscription Box, Monthly Subscription Box, Treatbox, Not Shabby Very Chic Treatbox, Treatbox Review, Treatbox Unboxing, Not Shabby Very Chic

Included in the box: 
• A really cute hand warmer which is ideal for this Autumnal weather, it's in a really cute mini water bottle cover so it looks like a mini water bottle so adorable plus it's reusable! 

• Also in the box was a Cadburys hot chocolate sachet, yum! I will definitely be using this. Hot chocolates in the Autumn are a must! 

• Two pink star chocolates - so girly and cute and I loved the baby gold glitter Pegs on the top too (stationary lover right here) 

• Speaking of stationary there was an A5 blue striped notebook included which is ideal for making Christmas present lists for everyone to keep organised! 

• Pumpkin Pie Wax Melt so perfect for this time of year and the scent is super super strong! The scent itself isn't my cup of tea personally but I love that it's related to this time of year. 

• Happy Girls are The Prettiest Girls handheld mirror - the perfect compact size for a handbag and it will be a great addition to my make up bag I love anything with a cute positive quote/message on.

• 4 Notelet Envelopes these are the cutest things as I said I love stationary and I haven't seen these before they're little envelopes that you can write a little message to someone, I think these are ideal to write someone a little sweet message to make them smile, I really like these, the design on the front is equally as lovely too.

All these items are very usuable and for £12.95 with free delivery this is such good value for money! I really like that the products are well thought out with products suited to this time of the year and a lot of effort has been put into this with products and the packaging also. I feel that the Treatbox would be suitable for an array of females, I do think that this is aimed slightly towards more of girly girls (cough me cough) because it's a really cute box with cute girly bits and pieces. I think this would be ideal if you were stuck on what to get someone for a Birthday/Christmas present or even just to make them smile and wanted to send them a surprise, I really like this box and would definitely recommend it, I can't fault it at all, if you want to learn a bit more about the Treatbox you can here.

*PR Sample

Sx

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. All of this looks so lovely, I may just have to grab a box for myself! Definitely a great idea for a gift that's a little different :)

    Tore | atinymew.com xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's a really cute little treatbox! x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, it means a lot! :) x

© It's The Blue Bow

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig