Monday, 19 October 2015

Skinny Dip Phone Cases

Skinny Dip, Unicorn Phone Case, Unicorn Phone Cases, Skinny Dip Review, Skinny Dip Phone Cases Review

Skinny Dip, Unicorn Phone Case, Unicorn Phone Cases, Skinny Dip Review, Skinny Dip Phone Cases Review

If you've saw a few of my blog posts you may know that I have a little bit of an obsession with unicorns and Skinny Dip are definitely fueling my obsession with their cute phone cases. I have two from them and yes both have unicorns on..oops, but they have a huge range of different cases and now have unique accessories on there too. The cases themselves really well made and really good quality, I've had mine for ages and they've got a few scratches on but nothing major and these are probably only because I've dropped it a few times, clumsy alert! I love these style of cases they're basically transparent so you can see the back of your phone through them, it almost looks like you just have unicorns on the back of your phone I really love them! So if you're on the lookout for a unique phone case to suit you definitely have a look at the Skinny Dip website.

Sx

SHARE:

16 comments

  1. I love Skinny Dip phone cases, they look sooo cute!! I love the ones you've got - definitely need to get my hands on some asap!

    Rachel | Beauty and the Bird

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're really great for cases, definitely recommend them! :) x

      Delete
  2. I love their phone cases I just wish they created for a range of different phones and androids! x

    Megan | http://www.meganjean.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh yes! Me too I love the designs! x

      Delete
  3. I need these - they're amazing.

    Sarah | sarahinwonderland.co.uk <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have such an addiction for any unicorn related! These phone cases are so pretty, I want them!

    Lust for Beauty Blog
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love skinny dip phone cases but I just wish they did them for my phone! Their designs are brilliant xx

    Sam // Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are super cute! I like that they are clear as well, find them a bit less intrusive than the hugely coloured ones! x

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are just too adorable! I like the chubby unicorns the most!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really adore skinny dip cases but I'm constantly worried that not having the front protected would mean I'd crack my screen!

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty clumsy with it but they're all good so far! x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, it means a lot! :) x

© It's The Blue Bow

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig