Thursday, 3 December 2015

November Favourites

Monthly Favourites, MAC Creme Cup, Tanya Burr Hollywood Palette, Barry M Nail Polish, Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara

It's officially December! Happy Christmas Month to you all! I'm so excited about Christmas now! But it's November favourites time and I've got a few beauty favourites to share with you.

First is a mascara I definitely go in stages when it comes to mascara I either love it or hate it, but I have been really liking the Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara, I find it separates my lashes really really nicely and the brush applicator reaches my lashes easily and applies the mascara really well.

The next favourite of mine is one of Tanya Burrs new eyeshadow Palettes, which is the Hollywood palette, the shades are all well pigmented and super pretty this has definitely been my go to palette for November, got a lot of love for this one.

I've recently discovered this beauty of a lipstick again which is MAC's Creme Cup lipstick it's a really pretty almost baby pink kind of shade and I really like it, great for everyday wear.

Finally my last favourite is pretty festive, there's something about glitter nail polishes at Christmas time. This Blue Glittery nail polish from Barry M is super pretty, It applies really nicely and I use it as a glitter top coat it gives a really nice glittery effect and I love it!

Sx

SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I've been swooning over that Tanya Burr palette for a while now - I'm not usually a fan of her range truth be told but this collection is just lovely.
    Gillian  xx  EyelinerFlicks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely a really pretty palette! x

      Delete
  2. I've been meaning to try the Tanya Burr Hollywood Palette for ages! Lovely post :)
    Ambar | Her Little Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really pretty palette, thank you! :) x

      Delete
  3. The Barry M polish looks lovely and they're always great quality for the price! You can't beat a bit of sparkle at Christmas :D

    Jess xo
    http://just-jesss.blogspot.co.uk
    via the #bbloggers chat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss gotta go all out with the sparkles at Christmas! x

      Delete
  4. I really want to try the Tanya Burr Hollywood palette I love the lipsticks its always sold out great favourites!

    www.MyBeautySleuth.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh I love the look of creme cup! It's on my Christmas list! Great post x

    Lauren | itslaurenvictoria.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's super pretty! Thank you! :) x

      Delete
  6. I absolutely love a glittery nail varnish at Christmas! Lucy, aspectatorsport.com xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, it means a lot! :) x

© It's The Blue Bow

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig