Monday, 7 December 2015

Rimmel Oh My Gloss Lip Glosses

Rimmel Lip Gloss Review, Rimmel Rita Ora Oh My Gloss Lip Glosses, Oh My Gloss

When the Rimmel Oh My Gloss Lip Glosses were first released I really wanted to get some to try out I've become such a lip gloss girl lately I just find them so easy to apply quickly especially if you're in a rush. I'm really glad I purchased these I got the more nude / pinky shades as I'm loving a nude and pink lip. I bought the shades Glossip Girl, Purr..Glossy Cat, Glossaholic and Keep a Secret I really love the names and yes they did influence me when purchasing them ooops! The packaging itself is really nice it's got an unusual bottle shape almost a triangle sort of shape that you can see the shade through, very unique and has a classic black lid with the brush applicator attached.

Rimmel Lip Gloss Review, Rimmel Rita Ora Oh My Gloss Lip Glosses, Oh My Gloss

Glossip Girl - I love the Gossip Girl name, this is a really pretty pale coral shade that has glitter in.

Purr..Glossy Cat - One for all the cat lovers, this is a really nice brown/pinky toned nude lip gloss with speckles of glitter in, I really like this one and it's definitely my most worn out of all of them, it's just a super easy shade to wear and a great nude lip gloss.

Glossaholic - Is the only one I picked up without any glitter in, it's a bubblegum pink kind of pink shade, really nice and wearable.

Keep A Secret - Is a Coral and Pinky toned lip gloss shade, with speckles of glitter in also.

Rimmel Lip Gloss Review, Rimmel Rita Ora Oh My Gloss Lip Glosses, Oh My Gloss, Rimmel Oh My Gloss Lip Gloss Swatches, Oh My Gloss Lip Gloss Swatches

These lip glosses are really well pigmented and the brush applicator is really soft and applies to gloss easily and smoothly. The formula of the lip gloss contains both Vitamin E and Argan oil and I do find them moisturising and hydrating. They claim to last for 6 hours but during eating or drinking they do wear off so I say the staying power is between 3-6 hours. These have a really glossy finish and have a nice scent to them (always a nice thing). I do find these lightweight and not sticky in the slightest so they're really nice lip glosses and I'm glad I purchased these.

Sx

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Really like the colour of Purr . . . Glossy Cat, it has a natural colour way to it. x

    http://www.northernmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's a barely there kind of nude lip gloss, so easy to wear! x

      Delete
  2. I have some of these and love them too - none of the shades you have, I have a berryish one and a pink (they seem to have a lot of pinks,that's a good thing though!) love the look of purr..glossy !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a big fan of the pinks, can you tell? Haha! x

      Delete
  3. love the colour and name of "glossip girl". The formula sounds fab xx
    jodiemelissa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! The name definitely stood out to me! x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, it means a lot! :) x

© It's The Blue Bow

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig