Tuesday, 23 February 2016

The Blogger/Vlogger Made Me Buy It

The Blogger Made Me Buy It, The Vlogger Made Me Buy It

I'm sure a lot of us have done this right? I certainly have whether it's reading a blog post or watching a video where someone's mentioned a product that you just HAD to try out for yourself. At least that's what I tell myself. I've definitely made quite a few (or a lot) purchases after being influenced by bloggers and vloggers.

Maybelline Master Sculpt - I wasn't sure what to think of this first but then again I pretty much was a bit of a newbie when it came to contouring, as I'm slowly getting there..at least I think I am anyway, I'm finding it really good I like the brush that comes with it too makes applying it at lot easier and more precise.

Maybelline Colour Tattoo On and On Bronze - I'm so glad I purchased this after seeing a youtuber use this in a tutorial, I was obsessed with bronze eyeshadow shades and it looked right up my street and this did not disappoint, favourite!

Miss Sporty Concealer - This is a recent purchase and I've been trying this out for a little while upon first impressions it's really good, rumour has it that it's a possible dupe for another drugstore concealer.. It's really blendable and applies nicely underneath the eyes really liking this so far.

Rimmel Accelerator Mascara - I like the wand on this mascara it grabs every lash really easily. I have a bit of a love hate relationship with Mascaras but I do like this one.

Sx

SHARE:

16 comments

  1. Yeah I do this all the time. Blogs are so bad for my purse! Ha! Always great to find a gem though! :)
    haveyouseenhowshespeaks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they? Haha! But yes greatful to find products I've never heard of or would never thought of buying myself :) x

      Delete
  2. On and on bronze is my go to...it's amazing! I heard about it from YouTube as well
    Tori X | www.30plusandbeautiful.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good, so glad I bought that! x

      Delete
  3. I have owned the Colour Tattoo for a while but I never really fell in love with it, maybe I need to give it another go. On there other hand I purchased the Master Sculpt the over day and I cannot get enough of it, what a great product.

    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh, definitely give it another try :) x

      Delete
  4. I bought lots of Colour Tattoos on recommendations from bloggers but I haven't used them in ages. Definitely going to pull them out now! :) xx

    Sarah / Sarah Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I really want th Maybelline colour tattoo, but it had been sold out when I last checked my local boots

    ZEKALIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's pretty popular! I see why though it's a favourite of mine :) x

      Delete
  6. Haha love the title! I really want to try the Master Sculpt - it looks so so good! Love your photography :-)

    Megan X

    Www.lifewithmcm.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Maybelline colour tattoos, they are amazing! That sahde is gorgeous!
    Paula | www.namelessgap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both the Maybelline products I purchased after bloggers recommended them and I'm so glad I did. The Master Sculpt makes it so easy to contour now x

    lipstickandmascaras.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love discovering new products through blogs and videos! x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, it means a lot! :) x

© It's The Blue Bow

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig