Monday, 21 March 2016

Easter Nails With Elegant Touch

Elegant Touch Review, Elegant Touch Don't Be Sheepish, Elegant Touch Nails, Limited Edition Elegant Touch Easter Nails, Elegant Touch Easter Nails

Okay so I'm going to start this first by saying I have never tried Elegant Touch Nails before but I've always loved the look of them and I've always wanted to give them a try. Their nail designs are always so cute (and we all know I love cute things!) and they look amazing. Their Limited Edition Easter Set: Don't Be Sheepish*  is no exception, they're so cute and have sheeps and daisies on, very Easter very Spring. What I like about these is that they're so easy to apply you just need to apply the glue that's included to your nail and press the Elegant Touch Nail on top and hold down for about 4 seconds and the sizes fitted my nails perfectly. 

Elegant Touch Review, Elegant Touch Don't Be Sheepish, Elegant Touch Nails, Limited Edition Elegant Touch Easter Nails, Elegant Touch Easter Nails

However..me being me I'm not used to having long nails and honestly I just didn't really get along with these, they're just not for me, but I cannot fault these nails one little bit, I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a cute set of false nails they're such great quality and there's even enough in the pack to do your nails twice which is so good. As I said I cannot say a bad thing about them, it's just me personally I don't think they're my kind of thing.

*PR Sample

Sx

SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Awww these are adorable, long nails are definitely something to get used to!

    Parie x
    classandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes not sure if they're for me, definitely not used to long nails haha! But these are so adorable! x

      Delete
  2. These are so adorable! I love the daisy nails ♡ x

    Liz ~ www.kongouseki-yume.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. These nails are so adorable. So gonna find these........

    Crazychick2016.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my these are the cutest things ever - long nails annoy me too but the design is so sweet :)

    sophee.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes definitely didn't get along with long nails but these are really great and so cute! x

      Delete
  5. Oh em gee! These nails are super cute. I need to get some x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely recommend them if you love false nails, they're such good quality! x

      Delete
  6. These are so cute! Love them x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, it means a lot! :) x

© It's The Blue Bow. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig