Wednesday, 23 March 2016

My Current Go To Palette | Collection Uncovered Nude Grey Palette

Collection Eyeshadow Palette Review, Collection Nude Grey Palette Review, Collection Eyes Uncovered Palettes, Collection Nude Grey Palette
Collection Eyeshadow Palette Review, Collection Nude Grey Palette Review, Collection Eyes Uncovered Palettes, Collection Nude Grey Palette

With pretty silvery and grey toned eyeshadows this little Collection palette has become one of my go-to's especially at the moment. It's the only one I've been reaching for, maybe it's because silver is quite Christmassy and I'm still missing Christmas only 9 months to go people! But I can't not reach for this palette, each shade is really wearable I think my favourite is the super silver glittery shade called Driftwood. The shades can be really built up and have good pigment, I don't find that I have much fall out from these either. Each shade blends well on the eyelid and can be used to make a really pretty silver toned smokey eye - literally includes every shade that you'd need. The palette is great size to slip easily into your handbag to take with you on holiday or for getting ready to go out with the girls. Collection make great budget palettes and this one is no exception. For £3.99 (currently on offer for £2.99) you can't go wrong!

Sx

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. This palette is a bargain, plus the shades look lovely!
    💋
    Stella from a Looks & Travels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a bargain, the shades are so wearable too! x

      Delete
  2. Everyone is raving about this palette, I do love the colours - need to get this little thing! x

    http://www.northernmagpie.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great little palette :) x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, it means a lot! :) x

© It's The Blue Bow. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig