Monday, 4 April 2016

A Few Recent Little Purchases

New Beauty Buys, New Beauty Releases, Beauty Haul

I've been doing a bit of a trying-to-not-spree-out-on-beauty-products-ban recently but I have done a small budget shop so I thought I'd show you my recent purchases.

I am always trying out new concealers and so far my Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer (review here) trounces every one that I try, but I've recently picked up this one by Miss Sporty which only costs £2.99 which is a complete bargain, I've tried it a few times and I'm impressed so far.

I'm loving eyeshadows at the moment and I've been giving this Iconic 3 palette from Make Up Revolution a go. The Make Up Rev iconic palettes have been called dupes for the Naked Palettes, this palette  has really pretty shades from pinks to bronzes.

Another Make Up Rev item that I have to say I'm really loving is their pressed powder, I don't find this cakey in the slightest like not even a little bit which is amazing for the price of this!

I've never been one to give the brown nude lip shades a go mainly because I just didn't think they'd really suit me, but I think I've now found my go to and that's the MUA Luxe Whipped Velvet in Spry, it's amazing one of my favourite lip products right now it glides on so smoothly and applies really evenly this will definitely be a repurchase when I run out, 100% it's love.

Sx

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Great picks I love the look of that eyeshadow palette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Makeup Revolution eyeshadow palettes! They are such good value for money. You got some great products :)

    Catherine xx
    www.youwishyou.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes they're so good for the prices! :) x

      Delete
  3. I've recently been on a beauty haul! I picked up a few bits and pieces but this post has made me add things to my wish list! Great post!

    Sophie.

    https://socialworkjourney2013.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, it means a lot! :) x

© It's The Blue Bow. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig