Thursday, 21 April 2016

Johanna Basford Colouring Books Review

Johanna Basford, Johanna Basford Colouring Books, Colouring Books, Adult Colouring Books, Adult Colouring Books Review

I've always liked to colour probably back when it was uncool if you weren't a 5 year old but I couldn't care less I loved it. Now with a whole range of adult colouring books being released I find myself purchasing new ones all the time. They're really great to help you relax and de-stress and I would recommend them completely plus it makes you feel like a kid again and that's kinda nice.

Over Christmas I purchased two Colouring Books by Illustrator Johanna Basford. I purchased one first but when it arrived I was so mesmerised buy it I had to purchase another so I have The Secret Garden and The Enchanted Forest.

Johanna Basford, Johanna Basford Colouring Books, Colouring Books, Adult Colouring Books, Adult Colouring Books Review, Secret Garden Colouring Book
Johanna Basford, Johanna Basford Colouring Books, Colouring Books, Adult Colouring Books, Adult Colouring Books Review, Secret Garden Colouring Book
Johanna Basford, Johanna Basford Colouring Books, Colouring Books, Adult Colouring Books, Adult Colouring Books Review, Enchanted Forest Colouring Book

I cannot compliment these colouring books enough it's like a fairy tale colouring book fit for a Disney Princess or those aspiring to be one *cough* me *cough* the paper itself is amazing quality and the pictures are drawn beautifully, what I really like about these is not only are they colouring books but they're like a little quest at the same time where you have to find creatures hidden amongst the drawings. I didn't want to post many pictures of the inside as I didn't want to spoil it, but these are hands down amazing!

If you love colouring definitely look at these books, you won't be disappointed.

Sx

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I actually bought like... a child's colouring book in 2013 and loved it because I found it so relaxing and carefree. Then the fancy adult ones became such a big thing, and I got this Enchanted Forest one for Christmas 2 years ago. I LOVE it. It's such a nice way to just sit and zone out or think about life or allow your hands to do something while you're watching TV or listening to music. Just perfect. So glad these became such a big trend!

    Aisling | aisybee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, colouring is so relaxing! They're my favourite things! x

      Delete
  2. A friend of mine bought me this for Christmas, and I have been too scared to start colouring because I really don't want to ruin it! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't blame you there! So pretty! x

      Delete
  3. I have both of these colouring books and I love them!
    I definitely think we need a Disney princess adult colouring book though!

    kayla | daintydweeb.wordpress.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I would buy that straight away! This needs to happen! x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, it means a lot! :) x

© It's The Blue Bow. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig