Thursday, 28 April 2016

MUA Luxe Whipped Velvet Lips in Spry

MUA Whipped Velvet Spry, MUA Spry, MUA Luxe Whipped Velvet Review
MUA Whipped Velvet Spry, MUA Spry, MUA Luxe Whipped Velvet Review
MUA Whipped Velvet Spry, MUA Spry, MUA Luxe Whipped Velvet Review, MUA Luxe Whipped Velvet Swatches, MUA Luxe Whipped Velvet Swatch, MUA Luxe Spry Swatch, MUA Luxe Whipped Velvet Lips Spry Swatches

I do love finding bargain products at great quality and I'd definitely class this as one, which has slowly climbed to at least top three of my favourite go to lip products. The MUA Whipped Velvet In Spry is amazing! The product itself glides super easily and smoothly on the lips and I definitely see where the "velvet" comes from when it's applied, it's so soft and buttery with good pigmentation. It applies as a liquid formula and then dries into matte form, I tend to stay away from matte finishes because of dry lips and that's just not good but I don't find this drying in the slightest! Spry is a really pretty brown nude "Kylie Jenner" shade and actually reminds me of a similar shade in her lip kits, this seems like a really good budget buy if you don't want to fork out for the real thing aka me, aka spending ban alert. So I'd definitely recommend giving this a try, love it!

Sx

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. This looks so lovely! I have been loving the MUA lip Velvets recently! x

    themakeupartistschoice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely want to get some more! x

      Delete
  2. MUA is a great and affordable brand! I own a few of their eyeshadow palettes and love them x

    Everything But The Kitchen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're a really good brand! That have so many great products! x

      Delete
  3. Great post! I'm defo going to check these out. That colour looks really nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's super pretty! Thank you :) x

      Delete
  4. Loved this post, lovely photos and really good review. For that price I'll definitely be giving it a go!
    bellesplash.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty nude shade. I haven't purchased any MUA products in a while but I'll be on the lookout for this when I next go into town :) x

    lipstickandmascaras.blogspot.co.uk
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really nice, definitely recommend it! x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, it means a lot! :) x

© It's The Blue Bow. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig