Wednesday, 6 April 2016

Tanya Burr Eyeshadow Palettes

Tanya Burr Hollywood Palette Review, Tanya Burr Eyeshadows, Tanya Burr Fairytale Palette Review, Tanya Burr Eyeshadow Palettes, Tanya Burr Hollywood Palette, Tanya Burr Fairytale Palette

This post is well overdue as I've been meaning to write a review on these two pretty palettes from the Tanya Burr make-up range for aaaaages. So that's what I'm going to do today. There are three eyeshadow palettes currently in the range (I'm sure they'll be more additions soon) which are the Fairytale Palette, Hollywood Palette and Galaxy Palette. I've got the Fairytale (totally didn't buy it for the name or anything) and the Hollywood Palette. Each palette contains 4 eyeshadow shades each with cute names. Each palette also has a different print on the packaging that is then embossed on the eyeshadows to match which is a really cute and unique little touch.

Tanya Burr Hollywood Palette Review, Tanya Burr Eyeshadows, Tanya Burr Eyeshadow Palettes, Tanya Burr Hollywood Palette
Tanya Burr Hollywood Palette Review, Tanya Burr Eyeshadows, Tanya Burr Eyeshadow Palettes, Tanya Burr Hollywood Palette, Tanya Burr Palettes Swatches, Tanya Burr Hollywood Palette Swatches

The packaging on the palettes are beautiful they remind me of old school fairytale books, so pretty. They both have a decent sized little shaped mirror in as well. The shades in both of these palettes are a mixture of shimmer and matte shades and each shade is very versatile and can be used to create a soft everyday look or a smoky eye. The shadows themselves are soft, blend easily and are well pigmented.

Tanya Burr Eyeshadows, Tanya Burr Fairytale Palette Review, Tanya Burr Eyeshadow Palettes,Tanya Burr Fairytale Palette
Tanya Burr Eyeshadows, Tanya Burr Fairytale Palette Review, Tanya Burr Eyeshadow Palettes,Tanya Burr Fairytale Palette, Tanya Burr Palettes Swatches, Tanya Burr Fairytale Palette Swatches

You can tell a lot of thought has gone into the making of these palettes right down to the cute little touches and the choice of shades. On the back of the palettes there's also some helpful tips from Tanya on how to create an eye look using the eyeshadows from the palette, which I have used also, it's great if you're a beginner too as the steps are easy to follow.

I really like both of these and I'm glad I purchased these two. Not gunna lie I'll probably end up purchasing the Galaxy Palette soon, when I'm off the spending ban that is! Haha!

Sx

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. They look pretty! I haven't seen them in my Superdrug at all! Ill have to keep a eye out x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look amazing! I must try, they look very travel friendly too! X X

    www.allurelavie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes perfect size for travelling! x

      Delete
  3. I have the Fairy Tale pallet too and I love it, particularly for office days where I want a not too overdone look!

    Emma | HarmonyBlaze.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a nice palette isn't it? :) x

      Delete
  4. These are so pretty! I love that touch with the embossing that matches the packaging - things that that are so special! I'm really glad to hear the quality of the shadows is good too. Definitely need to pick up some of her products when I eventually get to England :)

    Kelly // Velvet and Vibranium

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I love little cute touches like that, plus the packaging is so pretty! x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, it means a lot! :) x

© It's The Blue Bow. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig