Wednesday, 18 May 2016

My New Obsession | Body Fantasies

Body Fantasies, Body Fantasies Review, Pink Vanilla Kiss Fantasy, Pink Vanilla Kiss Fantasy Review, Pink Grapefruit Fantasy, Pink Grapefruit Fantasy Review

So I'm going to start this post by saying these are my new obsession. If you don't know Body Fantasies have recently launched in the UK over on Superdrug and it's pretty safe to say everyone's going crazy over these..and now I understand why.

Each fragrance claims to last up to 500 sprays and even though the bottle seems small they do last ages! The bottle is also made out of plastic so if you accidentally drop them..totally not done that..anyway nothing happens which I love and they're the perfect size to pop into your handbag.

I have the scents Pink Vanilla Kiss Fantasy* and Pink Grapefruit Fantasy* and my favourite one changes all of the time they're both so nice, and because I'm rubbish at describing scents to you here's the description. "Delectable juicy peach and berries open this fun loving fragrance, while soft florals blossom at the heart. The base comprised of woods and musk, is beautifully crafted to create a feminine fruity, fragrance." You can definitely smell the vanilla in this, super nice!

For The Pink Grapefruit Fantasy "An uplifting and energising springtime blend, of pink grapefruit and jewelled pomegranate that moves to heart notes of soft florals, before revealing a warm base of white musk and vanilla." This one smells so fruity and fresh, both of  these smell amazing and are perfect for Spring and Summer, I literally can't say a bad thing about them.

Each of these cost £4 but do go on offer sometimes at around £2 (you're welcome) and I will definitely be purchasing these when I run out I'm obsessed! As well as these two scents there are two other scents in the range also, Japanese Cherry Blossom and Twilight Mist so I might check those ones out too since I'm obsessed with these two. Definitely give these a try if you haven't you won't regret it, I didn't!

*PR Sample

Sx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, it means a lot! :) x

© It's The Blue Bow. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig