Wednesday, 6 July 2016

20 Things To Do This Summer

20 Things To Do This Summer

So I don't know about you, but when it comes to this time of the year I seem to have a loooooooooooooong (that's how long) list of all the things that I'd like to do in the Summer, so if you're stuck here are 20 different ideas for you!

Have a pamper night 
Take lots of pictures
Meet new people
Make s'mores 
Go to a fair 
Turn off phone for 24 hours
Picnic 
Photobooth pictures
Go to a park
Beach day
Cinema 
Go swimming
Have an ice cream
Mini Golf
Make a pizza from scratch 
Do 1 Thing That Scares You 
Read 5 (or more) books
Watch a Sunrise/Sunset
Go to or host a BBQ
Build a fort

So I hope this inspires you to make your own Summer to-do list of things you want to do this Summer and lets make this Summer the best yet! (If you decide to post one please tweet me it so I can have a read through..thanks!)

Happy Summer!

Sx

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Having a picnic is at the top of my summer bucket list. Its something I havent done in years!

    www.beautylifebecca.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Picnics are so lovely in the Summer! x

      Delete
  2. These are such great ideas! I will be spending most of my summer blogging and hopefully doing a bit of travelling xx


    Thrifty vintage fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saaaaaame with the blogging :) x

      Delete
  3. Great ideas, I have some of these down on my bucket list for this summer (if we get any decent weather that is lol) x
    www.beautiful-solutions.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great list! That "turn your phone off for 24 hours" one though.. That's a killer XD I don't know if I could survive :( All awesome ideas, though! You should make more posts like this <3

    Always,
    Char.

    forgedopulence.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that's a challenge isn't it? Thank you lovely! Definitely want to put more Lifestyle posts on here :) x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, it means a lot! :) x

© It's The Blue Bow

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig