Thursday, 18 August 2016

Random July Favourites

Random Monthly Favourites, Random Favourites, Disney, Girly

I thought I'd do a little separate favourites post with lots of random things that I've also been loving. So TV to start with and that TV show is One Tree Hill I used to love this show and still do now (yes I'm rewatching it..again) if you haven't seen it definitely give it a try, it's such a good show!

Next is a bit of a store favourite and that's ASOS..well ASOS's new Disney Section to be exact, if you didn't know and you're a Disney lover like I am ASOS have added lots of new Disney products and they're amazing if I could have every single one..I so would find it here if you fancy a browse.

The ASOS Disney section brings me on to another favourite of mine which is from the ASOS Disney Section and that's a Minnie Mouse handbag, I just love it a lot, it's super cute and has a lot more room in that you would think which I was supposed about I was definitely expecting it to be a lot smaller.

A fashion favourite of mine has been Pinafore dresses I love the style of them and think they're so nice as well as being versatile as you can style them an wear them all year round.

I love writing I really do and lately I've been finding it hard to try and remember every little thing to do for the week so decided to start writing out little weekly to -do lists and it's helped so much is so nice to get everything down on paper and ticking it off is so satisfying I find myself being a lot more productive than I normally would be. I love lists!

 I've also written myself a little Summer to do list (inspired by Sophie Fosters) full of all the things I'd like to do this Summer (I did a little post about ideas of things to do this Summer which you can find here) so I'm hoping having wrote it down again will mean I will do a lot more things this Summer.

I'd seen this new app Game floating about and being mentioned quite a bit and eventually downloaded to try and I'm obsessed with this game, the game is Best Fiends, I'm sure you've heard of it too right? It's a really great game and you'll find yourself on it for hours, if you have it what level are you guys on?

Onto a song favourite now and it's DNCE's Cake By The Ocean, it's so catchy need I say anymore?

Finally, some YouTube favourites now I've been loving Gabbies (Velvet Gh0st) Vlogs (her Vlog channel Planet Gabb) I love her shelf chats and her food shopping hauls. another YouTube favourite is Niomi Smart I really like her what I eat in a day videos and her vlogs also really been loving Zoe's (Zoella) vlogs as well she's just so lovely!

So that's my random favourites this month quite a few actually oops! What random things have you been loving?

Sx

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Replies
    1. It's so cute! I love it a lot! x

      Delete
  2. I'm also loving pinafore dresses at the moment, I'd love to be able to wear them for work but some are just way too short, I had to get one from Topshop's tall range so it covered my bum properly and i'm only 5ft 5!

    Browsing the disney section of ASOS as I type...

    Jade x
    Girl Up North | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have fun browsing! There's so many nice things! x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, it means a lot! :) x

© It's The Blue Bow. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig