Wednesday, 10 August 2016

Summer Stationary Haul

Summer Stationary Haul, Stationary Haul, Pretty Stationary

So throwback to the post I did in Jan saying I was going into a stationary ban..fast forward to August and here I am with a haul..oops! I love stationary so so much it's very hard for me to walk past pretty stationary and not pick it up so I think I've done pretty well. I also didn't pick up too many things just things I would use (my excuse anyway) as it's a Summer Haul my stationary has a bit of a neon stationary theme going on, which just says Summer all over it too me it's just so bright. So what did I get? I bought yet another notebook but I just find these so useful just to jot down anything and everything and it's in neon pink swoon. Next is sticky notes, so useful especially for reminders you can stick them anywhere for you to remember things and they're all in different bright neon colours too. Lastly colourful pens, what's more fun than writing in pretty colours? I love writing so writing in all different colours is fun to me (sad aren't I?) so there's my little haul, as you can tell I'm a big stationary fan..I even have a stationary Wishlist coming in a few weeks full of pretty and cute stationary (must resist the urge to buy it all) so be sure lookout for that one :)

Sx

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I love a good stationary haul! I have a minor obsession with sticky notes, they are just so useful x

    http://allegrasarah.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love stationery, it's so much fun treating ourselves to fun new pens xx

    Gemma ♡ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Love pretty stationary! x

      Delete
  3. I'm a sucker for stationary, particularly post it notes :) x

    http://bethmayblogs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, it means a lot! :) x

© It's The Blue Bow

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig