Thursday, 29 September 2016

Lylia Rose | Blue Flower Necklace

Statement Necklace, Lylia Rose Jewellery
Statement Necklace, Lylia Rose Jewellery

The lovely Victoria kindly gifted me an item from her Fashion Boutique Lylia Rose to share with you all, after browsing the website the blue flower necklace* grabbed my attention straight away.

Statement Necklace, Lylia Rose Jewellery

Firstly how pretty is this necklace? I must admit the pendant is a lot bigger than I was expecting, it's so beautiful and I love the little designs and small details on the flower using lots of little designs to combine together to make the layered pendant, it's so pretty and really well made. This necklace is definitely a statement piece and would add a pop of colour to any outfit. It's so lightweight considering the size and the necklace chain is made of strong waxy cord. I've been wearing this so often lately, it's so pretty!

*PR Sample

Sx
SHARE:

2 comments

Thanks for taking the time to comment, it means a lot! :) x

© It's The Blue Bow

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig