Wednesday, 21 September 2016

Shopping My Stash

Shopping My Stash

Even though I've been buying a few new beauty pieces here and there I've searched through and some  (almost unused shame on me) products that I'd totally forgot I had.

First discovery is Zoella Kissy Missy, pretty sure I bought this when that range was released but never actually got round to using it! Another is MUA's Heaven and Earth palette this palette is full of beautiful bronze and golden shades with a mixture of mattes and shimmery eyeshadows definitely going to try this one out properly! Finally a product everyone raves about that I must admit I haven't given a proper try and that's the Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara excited to try this as everyone seems to love it!

Sx

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. ooo those eye shadow shades look so pretty! Love the content on your blog girl, I always love reading these sorts of posts :)
    Morgan x
    www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love that mascara! It's like my go-to product! I think I might own that exact same palette! I bought so many when I went to London a year ago.

    -Crissy
    www.whimsicalfawn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone loves the mascara! I've heard so many good things about it :) x

      Delete
  3. MUA used to be my favourite brand, I need to try some of their new stuff! Their shadows are amazing ☺

    www.sophwrites.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely really good quality for the price! x

      Delete
  4. Isn't it amazing what you find in the backs of drawers sometimes!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! You totally forget about some products! x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, it means a lot! :) x

© It's The Blue Bow. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig