Thursday, 13 October 2016

Personalised Gifts with Squiffy Print

Personalised Pouch, Squiffy Print, Personalised Gifts

I kindly got gifted this lovely Personalised Pouch* from Squiffy Print. Squiffy Print is run by Jessica a girl boss who started her business by printing t shirts and has developed into more personalised products like this lovely pouch selling them on Not On The High Street and Etsy.

I cannot compliment the printing enough I chose the gold glitter writing on a black pouch because I loved the way it looked, and it just shouted Christmas to me! I'm obsessed with the glitter writing it's so pretty and the glitter hasn't flaked off at all. The pouch is a really good size I'd definitely say it's large and ideal for traveling, keeping in your handbag, a pencil case, storing make up literally so many different things! I've already been putting it to good use.

I think this along with the rest of the Squiffy Print personalised products would make an ideal gift and Christmas gift for anyone, the website is easy to navigate therefore making your personalised preferences easy to apply, you can choose your colour of item, what words you would like and the colour of your font.

I'm obsessed with this as you can probably tell by the amount of Instagrams I've been posting with it ooops!

*PR Sample

Sx

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Sounds perfect for Christmas, or a treating myself spree (more likely!)

    Hannah | Granite City Girl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I've been looking for little pouches to help organize my bigger handbags, and these look great. :)

    Aisling | anthologie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks lovely - I love personalised gifts!

    Tori
    Tori's World

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Makes it that more extra special :) x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, it means a lot! :) x

© It's The Blue Bow. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig