Monday, 3 October 2016

September Favourites

Monthly Favourites

So this favourites is all lip products that I've been loving in September basically. The first one is a lip balm from Zoellas beauty range called Kissy Missy - this is a really pretty bright pink tinted lip balm great for when you want a slight pop of colour quickly, this is ideal.

The next lip products are lip balms from Lip Smacker they keep your lips hydrated and the scents are amazing, they smell just like the real thing such a novelty but I love them!

I've wanted to try Nyx Lip Creams for soooo long and finally purchased one in the shade Sydney and I love it so so much I really want to get more of these, the staying power is really good and its really well pigmented I don't want to say too much as I'll probably do a review of it soon but loooooove these. (Let me know your favourite NYX Lip Creams!)

Sx

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I also love the NYX lip creams. I have one in the shade London and its easily one of my favourite lipsticks!

    www.beautylifebecca.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. London looks like such a lovely shade! x

      Delete
  2. The Nyx lip creams are amazing! And I have been a fan of lip smackers ever sine I was a little girl. I will always love them! Great faves doll!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, it means a lot! :) x

© It's The Blue Bow. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig