Thursday, 17 November 2016

3 Products I'd Repurchase

3 Products I'd Repurchase

First on the list of Products I'd repurchase is the Sleek Oh So Special Palette I've actually been picking up this palette so often recently the shades are beautiful. This is the first time I've tried the eyeshadow palettes from Sleek but I'd seen so many people raving about these and now I can see why they are definitely up there with the top drugstore palettes for sure!

The Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser works wonders in evening out and softening your skin before applying make up, I find if I don't use these my make up applies so much more cakey than it would without, definitely my favourite primer at the moment.

Finally, MACs Lipstick Brave I bloomin' love this one it's such a pretty nude pink shade and the staying power on MAC lipsticks is amazing I'm always on the lookout for dupes so if you know one for this let me know, but this is probably my most used Lipstick from MAC, I love it.

Sx

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I love MAC lipsticks too, their shades and longevity are amazing! X

    Everything But The Kitchen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're really great lipsticks! x

      Delete
  2. Aw I absolutely love Mac's - Brave, so I would definitely repurchase that one too! I haven't tried the other two though xx

    Lauren | itslaurenvictoria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MACs Brave is definitely one of my favourites! x

      Delete
  3. I haven't heard anything about the Pore Eraser, I should give it a try! Thanks for sharing, the Sleek palette is lovely x

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good, I'd definitely recommend giving it a try! x

      Delete
  4. I definitely need to try that MAC lipstick, I keep hearing so many incredible things about it! Thanks for sending over your link on twitter!

    Heather, Porcelain Beauty x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a pretty lipstick! :) x

      Delete
  5. I have a bit of an eyeshadow fetish and I think I think I need to get my hands on the sleek palette! All the shades look so different and it's good that you think it's the best drugstore eyeshadow :) x

    Eleanorclaudie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too definitely loving eyeshadow at the moment, I'd definitely recommend Sleek palettes if you haven't tried them, they're amazing! x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, it means a lot! :) x

© It's The Blue Bow. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig