Friday, 11 November 2016

Beauty Haul

Beauty Haul

Yep..I've been on a teeny bit of a beauty spree again I didn't go too crazy! But I've picked up a few beauty items that I've had my eyes on for aaaages.

I've seen brightly coloured eyeshadow palettes everywhere at the moment and loved the look of the MUA Poptastic Palette and the Make Up Rev Mermaids VS Unicorns (heart the name) these are both so so pretty I just hope that I can figure out make up looks with these ones as there definitely a branch out from what I usually go for.

To keep my lips hydrated in the Winter and cold weather..its been freezing hasn't it? I purchased both of the Barry M Lip Oils, fingers crossed these do the job!

Finally heart eye emoji again for the Goddess Of Love Highlighter from I Heart Make Up, it's in a heart shape which of course I love and it's so so beautiful, I love it.

Sx

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. That mermaid vs unicorns palette looks gorgeous! I'll need to pick one up soon.
    I've seen the I Heart Makeup highlighters doing the rounds for ages now and I've still not even swatched it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a pretty highlighter and I love that it's in the shape of a heart, so adorable! :) x

      Delete
  2. I LOVE The Goddess Of Love Highlighter !

    splodgeofbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the I love highlighters look so gorgeous! Must get myself one xx
    Morgan // www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Makeup Revolution and the palette you bought from them looks amazing!

    Megan / http://www.meganmarieblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's super pretty all the shades are so nice! x

      Delete
  5. Both those palettes are so gorgeous!! The colours are absolutely amazing. The packaging on that highlighter is so adorable too!

    Kelly || Velvet and Vibranium

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're super pretty, just gotta figure out how to wear them haha! I love the highlighter it's so pretty! x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, it means a lot! :) x

© It's The Blue Bow. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig