Tuesday, 29 November 2016

Nivea Micellar Water and Nivea Eye Make Up Remover Review

Nivea, Nivea Micellar Water Review, Nivea Eye Make Up Remover Review, Nivea Skincare

I recently received a lovely range of products from Nivea to try out. I've been trying out Niveas Eye Make Up Remover* and Niveas Gentle Caring Micellar Water* for dry skin. I definitely suffer from dry skin in the Winter months and with this extremely cold weather we've been having (currently writing this wearing a hat and with a blanket, told you it was cold) I've already noticed my skin drying up so this sounded ideal for me right now.

I have never purchased an Eye Make Up Remover before, I just use whatever micellar water or make up cleanser cream for all over. However after giving this a go I may just start purchasing one. This was super gentle on my eyes, all it took was a few drops onto a cotton pad and for you to hold it onto your eye, it was that simple and leave a few minutes, then remove and I was amazed at how just doing that it removed a lot of my eye make up off in one go, then I just gently wiped over my eye to remove any remaining eye make up easily, I was definitely impressed with this and found it super gentle even with my dry skin.

For the Nivea Micellar water which is specifically for dry skin (perfect). I then removed my remaining face make up off with this, it's so gentle and I didn't find my skin feeling sore afterwards, just hydrated. I don't know if this is as good as my Garnier Oil Infused Micellar water I'd have to do a compare post for that one I think. But this is a really great micellar water especially if you suffer from dry skin, so if you're on the lookout for one I'd definitely give this a go! Yay Nivea!

*PR Sample

Sx

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Definitely need to try this, thanks for sharing! I have the Garnier one which I really like but it's the only micellar water I have tried xxx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the Garnier one too! I've been using the Nivea ones a lot recently and found they work really well :) x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, it means a lot! :) x

© It's The Blue Bow

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig