Thursday, 3 November 2016

October Favourites

October Favourites, Monthly Favourites

Hope you all had a lovely Halloween! It's November so you know what that means..it's monthly favourites time again! First on my favourites is the Chunky Kit Kat Cookie Dough, I love Kit Kats and I love Cookie Dough so this combination is heart eye emoji, any of you tried it?

Two TV favourites now first is The Great British Bake Off - I can't bake for toffee but I love this show one side effect of this show however, it makes you hungry, very hungry unless that's just me.. Onto my second TV favourite and thats The X Factor I always look forward to watching this show..whos everyones favourites I'd love to know?

Only one beauty favourite for last month and its Sleeks All Night Long Palette, it's full of golden, brown and bronze shades with a mix of shimmery and matte shades. They're all so pigmented just like Sleek palettes are known for and they blend so nicely. I currently only have two sleek palettes at the moment but I definitely want to get some more, they're such good quality!

Sx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, it means a lot! :) x

© It's The Blue Bow

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig