Saturday, 3 December 2016

November Favourites


Hello Everyone!

Hope you're all doing well! I'm writing my November Favourites today which means It's December and the Advent Calendars have been opened eeek!

I don't know how I haven't put stationery in a favourites before, shame on me, but I've been using these amazing pink notebooks from NU recently to help me keep track of my blog posts. I've been loving these two and they're pink! Swoon!

I've re-discovered my love for the Little Mix Eyeshadow Palette (similar one here) it has pretty bronze and golden shades on which I love for this time of year. I was so glad to hear that Barry M brought out Lip Oils, as everyone talks about how hydrating lip oils are, so I purchased both of these in Berry Good and Coco Loco and they really are hydrating from the get go, perfect for the cold weather..it's been freezing hasn't it?! Niveas Eye Make Up Remover* removes eye make up so gently and easily I've really been liking trying this out.

Some TV favourites now I couldn't not do a favourites without mentioning the Christmas 24 Channel, it's literally on all the time if you haven't had a look at this channel it's full of adorable and cute Christmas movies that just make you feel all warm and fuzzy, definitely gets you into the Christmas Spirit. I've also got to mention I'm A Celebrity I freaking love this show, who do you want to win?!

*PR Sample

Sx

SHARE:

2 comments

Thanks for taking the time to comment, it means a lot! :) x

© It's The Blue Bow

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig