Friday, 20 January 2017

Nivea In Shower Moisturiser and Rich Nourishing Body Moisturiser Review

Nivea In Shower Moisturiser, Rich Nourishing Body Moisturiser

I cannot tell you how much I completely slack on things like skincare and haircare but that's one major change I want to make this year and in the Winter, your skin needs the care more than ever so I've been trying out some new skincare products including two Nivea Moisturisers.

Nivea In Shower Body Moisturiser
I must admit the In Shower Moisturiser* is almost finished..ooops! I've been using it so often and it's become a favourite product of mine now! I love how this works you apply this and wash it off while your having a shower then it leaves your skin feeling so soft - genius I LOVE this product!

Nivea Body Moisturiser
This Body Moisturiser* has a super thick consistency which does take a while to sink in the skin but I didn't mind because I knew that because of the consistency it would hydrate my skin tonnes! Which is exactly what it did I used this one combined with the in shower one and they worked a treat! This one is specially for dry skin as well so if you tend to suffer from dry skin be sure to have a look at the Nivea dry skin range.

Sx

*This post contains PR Samples
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I'm so lazy when it comes to moisturising after a shower so these are so handy!xx

    Lucy x | lucy-cole.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, it means a lot! :) x

© It's The Blue Bow. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig