Tuesday, 17 January 2017

NU Stationery

Nu Stationery Review, Pink Stationery, NU Stationery
Nu Stationery Review, Pink Stationery, NU Stationery
Nu Stationery Review, Pink Stationery, NU Stationery

NU Stationery was a brand I did drool over because of their lovely stationery pieces and I've actually purchased some this year so I thought I'd show you what I got just in case you're on the lookout for some new stationery pieces or like me can't resist no matter how many notebooks we have stacked up..

Nu Things To Do Pad
This pad is basically a to-do list notebook it's full of to do list pages with sections to note down schedules and deadlines, this looks really great to try and keep me organised..but we'll see on that one.

NU Notebook
Keeping with the pink theme I also picked up the hardcover A5 spiral notebook which is just full of liner pages ideal to jot down some blog posts ideas I mean it's always handy to have a notebook..or 10 am I right?

I love these and I'm so excited to use them now! Have you tried NU Stationery before?

Sx
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I'm always on the hunt for new stationary, and these look pretty cute! x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure I've seen some of the NU notepads lurking in Poundland before, they seem great and come in so many fab colours!

    Alice | alicemaysnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, it means a lot! :) x

© It's The Blue Bow

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig