Wednesday, 8 February 2017

A Little Nivea Review


I got sent a few little bits and pieces from Nivea to give a try. I must admit Nivea is a massive brand but I never tend to buy there products but shame on me because they're pretty darn good and smell equally as nice!

Nivea Lip Butter*
This come in the cutest little lip tin and smells of blueberry muffins, yum! As you apply it, the lips feel instantly softer and much more looked after, the size is ideal to pop into your handbag and apply for quick application, it's so cute.

Nivea Deodorant*
Everyone likes to feel fresh under those arm pits of ours don't we and we all have them and let's be honest sometimes then can get a bit stinky. This roll on Nivea Deodrant keeps you feeling fresh which is want you want and doesn't feel rough when applying to the skin it's definitely much more gentle on the skin than others.

Nivea Face Wash*
I really like this product you apply this to damp skin, rub it in and wash it off and it leaves your skin feeling really soft. This has the signature Nivea scent which smells so nice. This will be a repurchase for me I think! Love it.

Sx

*Post Contains PR Samples
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I really need some moisturizer for my hands at the moment, as well as some lip butter - the damn cold! haha x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't go wrong with Nivea. It's great.

    Louisa x

    www.loubeeloublogs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, it means a lot! :) x

© It's The Blue Bow. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig