Monday, 6 March 2017

February Favourites

Feb Faves, Monthly Faves, Monthly Favourites, Favourites


Helloooo! So I have just a few beauty favourites from February so let's get to it. I've been using the Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation non stop whenever I wear make up its got great coverage and a light dewy finish I get why this one is talked about a lot!

Niveas In Shower Moisturiser* is so good I literally used this up so quickly it's so easy to apply and leaves your skin feeling soft, I should get another one soon!

The cutest lip balm by Sweet Snuggles which is a lot more that just cute packaging I use this constantly to keep my lips hydrated throughout the day and it works a treat this brand is just too cute and the packaging is adorable!

For a music favourite it HAS to be Bruno Mars - definitely give his album a listen hes just so good!

What have been your favourite products this month?

Sx

*This post includes PR Samples
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love the Nivea in Shower Moisturiser, it is such a life-saver, one of my favourite products. Great post, I need to give Bruno's album a listen, didn't even know it was out yet! Thank you for sharing x

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always fancied trying an in shower moisturiser - I love a time saver!

    Hannah | Granite City Girl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That lip balm is so cute!

    Emily xo
    www.emilynewstead.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, it means a lot! :) x

© It's The Blue Bow. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig