Friday, 24 March 2017

First Impressions | Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Angel Mascara

Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Angel Mascara, New Maybelline Mascara, Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara Review

As soon as I heard about the Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Angel Mascara, I was so desperate to try it. I used to love using the original Falsies Mascara and this sounded too good not to try, I've never really found a holy grail mascara at least not yet anyway (Feel free to let me know your favourite ones please!). The wand with this mascara is the most unusual one I've used before, it's a plastic mascara brush with just a few bristles on, which is so different than your usual mascara brush that's for sure. After using this just once I was so impressed with how it made my lashes look it instantly lifted them which I've never noticed a mascara I've tried do before. So on first impressions I'm loving this! Have you tried this one?

Sx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Oooh I haven't tried this one yet! I'm always on the hunt for a mascara that adds volume without looking too clumpy x

    Everything But The Kitchen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never tried this one, but I'm dying to now! x

    Morgan // www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, it means a lot! :) x

© It's The Blue Bow. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig