Tuesday, 25 April 2017

Sleek Oh So Special Palette

Helloo lovelies, as you've probably noticed I've took a little break off of blogging, or you haven't noticed at all..awkward..but anyway! I think it's good to take a break once in a while and recharge those batteries but I'm back! Hope you've all had a lovely Easter I sure did, eating your weight in chocolate and chocolate for breakfast good times! Enough rambling from me, onto the post!

Sleek Oh So Special Eyeshadow Palette, Sleek Oh So Special Eyeshadow Palette Review

This was one of the first Sleek palettes I purchased after hearing so many good things about them and it didn't disappoint. Sleek eyeshadow palettes are now my favourites! This is the Oh So Special palette which is a pink based eyeshadow palette each of the names are celebration themed including; Bow which totally didn't influence my purchase in any way..


Sleek Oh So Special Eyeshadow Palette, Sleek Oh So Special Eyeshadow Palette Review, Sleek Oh So Special Palette Swatches

Sleek Oh So Special Eyeshadow Palette, Sleek Oh So Special Eyeshadow Palette Review, Sleek Oh So Special Palette Swatches

Each of these eyeshadows are so well pigmented I don't find much fall out from these at all and they blend so well. Honestly I want more eyeshadow palettes from Sleek now because I'm so impressed. My favourite eyeshadow from this palette is the shade Gateau (just look at the swatches..heart eye emoji) I describe this as a mermaid eyeshadow basically, it's so pretty, it's a mix of pink and gold and is almost holographic you turn one way it's more gold the opposite more pink it's the prettiest eyeshadow shade and honestly when I've hit pan I'll repurchase it for that one shade!

 In the Oh So Special palette you have 7 matte shades and 5 shimmer so it's a good mix, each eyeshadow is beautiful and with just this palette you can create so many different looks! I LOVE this palette! I'm so glad I bought this one! The palettes from Sleek cost £8.99 but sometimes go on an incredible offer at 2 for £10 which is what I did making each palette £5 a complete bargain and so worth it!

Do let me know of your favourite Sleek Eyeshadow palettes I definitely want to get more!

Sx

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. The whole left side of the palette is right up my street. So pretty!

    Louisa | www.loubeeloublogs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty palette! I love the Storm palette from Sleek, not sure if they still do it! But it is lovely.
    Kate xx
    themakeupartistschoice.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shimmer shades are my fave in this palette for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this palette, it's gorgeous:)

    Emily xo
    www.emilynewstead.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, it means a lot! :) x

© It's The Blue Bow. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig