Thursday, 11 May 2017

April Favourites

Monthly Favourites

Happy May everyone! So it's the start of a new month (well it was when I wrote this) which means it's time to ramble about my favourite things from April yay!

So McVities Nibbles..I ate a lot of packets of these so many (this is why there's no picture didn't think you'd want to see a picture of an empty packet..I need to hide them away from me pronto) ha! Like I have any left! But seriously if you've tried these you probably know what I'm talking about you can't just have a couple they're so addictive you end up eating the packet without realising (not just me right?) but these are seriously yum!! If you love biscuits and chocolate (who doesn't) then definitely give them a try, but if you're eating healthily (steer clear!) you have been warned!

Before I get distracted and make my favourites post all about biscuits, let's mention some beauty favourites! First the Maybelline Tattoo Cream Eyeshadows these are ideal for a quick and easy eyeshadow look especially if you're in a rush, they're so creamy and look so pretty on. I need to get some more of these pretty things! Another favourite goes to the Maybelline Angel Mascara, I did a first impressions (post here, plug alert..but please read) about how much I liked it and I'm still loving it, although I am wanting to try the Miss Baby Doll mascara pretty packaging or what?!

Next favourite goes to something I have a huge love of and probably don't mention it enough (ha ha ha probably too much, sorry!) and that is Stationery, not a particular product just stationery in generally pads, notebooks, pretty pens, highlighters, sticky notes - just all of it, all you stationery fans like me you get this don't you?! Where's your favourite places to buy cute stationery?

Oh and one last thing I can't not mention Gilmore Girls I've been rewatching it and it's still just as good! If you've never watched it (I'm shocked) but definitely give it a try so good!

So bit of a random bunch of favourites from April! What are your favourites from last month (no biscuit recommendations please!)

(Just kidding! Tell me!)

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I haven't heard about those cream eyeshadows from Maybelline in so long! Such a great basic product though :)

    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so great for the price too! x

      Delete
  2. I love the Maybelline cream eyeshadows! They're such a lazy girl product for me haha x

    Everything But The Kitchen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so ideal for a quick look aren't they? x

      Delete
  3. Ahhh I love Gilmore Girls, its fab! I love biscuits too... haha!
    Love your blog!
    Olivia / Olivia Roses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It's such a good show! x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, it means a lot! :) x

© It's The Blue Bow. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig